Working with Lumed and BPLab international brands, we offer ECG, Holter and Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring solutions and their integrations with our renowned software, ClinicBase and CardioBase®.
All medical devices have CE standardsContact a partner!
ECG3, 6, and 12 channels
• Alphanumeric, reduced or full keyboard
• 7" or 10" 800x480 resolution LCD screen
• Pacemaker Peak Detection and Processing
• Auto ECG measurements and interpretations (MAC-ekg algorithm)
• Very low power consumption: 360 to 1,080 ECGs on a full battery charge
• USB interfaces (input and output); RJ45 Ethernet network interface
• Built-in memory in non-proprietary SD Card
• Memory extension up to 10,000 ECGs
• ECG transfer via RJ45 (via direct FTP) or USB (direct to PC)
• Exported data format: XML, PDF or DICOM Waveform ECG
• High quality signal, 1000 Hz @ 12 bit
• Firmware upgrades locally
• USB connection for laser or inkjet printers on plain paper in black and white or color
• Paperless mode: records and stores ECGs, sends to external software (ClinicBase, CardioBase or euro_ecg SW12)
• Allows for subsequent printing on plain paper in black and white or in color
• Program mode: programmable output for pharmacological Proof of Effort, etc.
• Rhythm mode: print a derivative of your choice for 60 seconds on a single A4 page
• Dual Auto mode: "View and then print" or "Print what you see"
Holter3 and 12 channels
A 3/12-channel Holter system with quick and easy operation. Intuitive interface combined with fast and powerful algorithms.
The easiest and most effective tool for analyzing 3-channel measurements.
SW3 euro_holter analysis softwareincludes all the tools a cardiologist needs:
• Recording and analysis of 3-channel recordings
• Morphological analysis based on templates
• Advanced morphological analysis based on exclusive Beat Overlay algorithm
• Complete ECG time
• Automatic and manual selection of ECG strips
• Analysis of RR intervals and heart rate
• Dynamic and ST analysis with interactive interface
• Pacemaker peak detection
• Advanced Pacemaker analysis
• Detection and analysis of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter
• Patient file and data backup
Digital recordereuro_holter 3 with advanced features:
• LCD screen
• 24h or 48h recordings
• High resolution 7 day recording without loss of quality
• Low power consumption with only one AAA battery
• 5-lead patient cable for 3 independent channels
• Starts with or without a computer
Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
Oscillometric system for Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (also known as Monitorização Ambulatória de Pressão Arterial or MAPA) with pulse recording.
Manufactured since 1997
BPLab Standard and BPLab Standard A with activity sensor and body position
+ Includes BPLabWin MAPA data processing software (SYS, DIA, MBP, PP, HR and Double product)
Variable sizes from pediatric (12 -16 cm) to extra-large (38-50 cm)
• Adaptive insufflation
• Minimum measurement time
• Pulse wave analysis (PWA) without additional insufflations.
• Non-latex clamps (non-allergenic, non-toxic)
Classification BP, "A / A grade" for the general population, pediatrics, and pregnancy
CAP, Alx, PWV Classification: "confirmed" for the general population
Presented as recommended on the BHS (British Hypertension Society) and dabl Educational Trust